Saturday, March 13, 2010

In the Beginning...

This is my start of a personal project where I get to share my thoughts, ideas, philosophy, and experiences related to Enterprise Management with all of you. Well, those willing to read my ramblings.

About me a bit...

I have a bit over 30 years experience in the IT/Networks/Telecommunications world. I started off in the Air Force as a Cryptographic Equipment / Systems technician working my way up from Ground zero level training through many years of projects and different exposures to technology. The Air Force taught me a few things up front:

The ability to survive and operate.
The ability to think and reason on my feet, under stress.
A willingness to accept seemingly impossible tasks and show some level of success.
An understanding of mission and Urgency of Need.
Responsibility.
A realization that life is not about what you get, its about what you give!

I spent my entire Air Force duty beyond Tech School in Combat Communications. I was prepared to go antwhere in the world on a moments notice, do what I needed to do, and protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment